Need Another Rotorvap? Buy a Centrifan PE Instead!
Increase the evaporation capacity of your lab by getting the time-consuming 20 mL vial jobs off the rotorvaps. The Centrifan PE Personal Evaporator dries six 20 mL vials at once, eliminating the lines of students waiting for their turn at the rotorvap.
The inexpensive Centrifan PE can withstand years of academic labwork with minimal supervision and maintenance. It is a simple, green chemistry tool for drying lab-scale samples and condensing the evaporated solvent.
- Simple, robust and safe
- Easy-to-use and low cost of operation
- Significantly less expensive than typical vacuum concentrators
- No vacuum pump or continuous supply of gas required
- Uses 20mL scintillation and other common vials
- Works with all common solvents including high boilers (water, DMF, DMSO); acid-proof available
- Replaces polluting nitrogen blow-down set-ups
The Centrifan PE is an 8-inch cube with an optional dry ice cold trap. It makes no noise and takes up very little bench space. It can be used in a cold room to dry heat sensitive compounds and it can be purged with nitrogen or argon for oxygen-free drying.
Vacuum-Free Closed System
See How It Works
The Centrifan PE uses self-generated blow-down technology to dry samples in standard vials. Fan blades integrated with the rotor generate the gas flow. A portion of the gas flow is continuously diverted through the cold trap to condense and recover the evaporated solvent.
For more information: http://www.sorbtech.com/catalog.aspx?family_id=1696SHARE